CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

dorm shopping<3



ok..this may sound odd..but one of the things I am most excited for about college is decorating my dorm room :)Ever since I can remember I have been waiting for the day when I can finally go dorm room shopping..and the day has FINALLY come! Target has the best dorm stuff..it's cheap and cute. So far I don't have much, but I think I will wait until orientation to see what kind of space I am actually getting(not much!)I will definetely need a mini-fridge(for late night cravings...mmmm), new bedding, and cute decorations. I am kind of worried about my room mate situation since I did it RANDOMLY, but hopefully things will work out and I will end up with a great new friend! So keep your fingers crossed..and I will keep ya posted! L3

1 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

You will have a great roommate - don't worry about that!!!! You are a beautiful person and there is no reason why you will not click with anyone you room with. I know you will do a great job of decorating your dorm room. I can't wait to see it. Are you positive you want to leave those of us that love you though? Sniff. Sniff.