CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

UCF Football!!

I recently attended my first college football game and it was awesome!!! I sat in the student section and the energy and excitement was amazing! We played our biggest rival USF and we tied and went into overtime where they won by ONE YARD!! Even though we lost, the game was still so much fun and being there with 20, 000 of my classmates with all of us singing our fight song is a moment I will never forget!!!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Whitney, you did enjoy your first college football game! The football stadium looks so large, and watching the game with 20.000 fans makes a great atmosphere!
Next time, you win :)
Have a nice time, alle the best!
Maria

rachel said...

WOW! There are a billion people in the stands!!! It looks like it was alot of fun!! thanks for the comment and for also checking out my published photo(: i was so excited! I really miss you and I hope your having a great time at college! we gotta webchat soon! (: love ya! xoxo

Linda Reeder said...

Good for you. Make the most out of your college experience.

FASHION CHALET said...

Football games are funnn. Namely for the face paint!! ;) And of course, the sun filled (tanning potential!) sky.

Have a fantastic weekend, sweetie.

xo/ fashion chalet

Jeanne said...

College football is very exciting. Your shots of the stadium look wonderful.

Hope Go Blue said...

I remember feeling exactly the same way! Go Knights! And of course - Go Blue!