CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Too Long!

Oh My Goodness!!!! It has been a month since my last post!!!! SOOOO Sorry!! I just got really caught up with with school and life and I know that is not a good excuse because I do really love to blog so I can't believe I haven't done it in soo long!!! Alot has happened in a month....but I will just fill you in on this past weekend. Two of my best friends came to Orlando to visit me....the Jessica's! We had a really great weekend which included going to see twilight, dancing on tables at Taverna Opa, going to a carnival, and getting henna at a green market in downtown Orlando! I am now currently packing to go home...yay!!! I love Thanksgiving and I can't wait to spend it with the people I love!! I also can't wait to see my godmother and godsister ;)!!! I missed them!!!L3

2 comments:

rachel said...

the pics are so much fun to look at! it sounds like you had such a fun weekend! (: i CANNOT wait to see you for thanksgiving break!! we missed you too!! <3 (:
i still have to see twilight, i wanted to finish reading it before i saw the movie, so i have to hurry it on up! ahaha, ily <3

Joyce's Journey said...

So nice to see you post!!! I'm almost as bad -it will be two weeks tomorrow since I've posted. Yeah for Thanksgiving!! We can't wait to see you! Wanna help decorate our Christmas tree? Maybe we can set something up??!! Love ya!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox