CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

What a day......

Today was SOOO busy!! First I attended my first fashion show! It was soo much fun and the outfits were gorgeous!! Then I went back to my room for a while and decided to get creative....so I made a HUGE collage out of magazine ads and I bought a cardboard W and decorated that with magazine clippings too!! And finally I went to City Walk at Universal where I ate dinner and walked around for a few hours!! Hence the title...what a day!! Tomorrow my mom and sis are coming up to visit...I am soo excited to see them!! Thats all for now, and I hope everyone has a great weekend!!L3

2 comments:

rachel said...

that is so cool that you attended a fashion show! im so jealous (:
and your collage is adorable. that is the cutest collage creation i've ever seen. ily and imy so much. 4 more days, ahhhh!
haha and i love the piece of flair you sent me on facebook, true friends wait for you while you poop! i was cracking up hysterically because its so true between you and me! hahaha <3

Joyce's Journey said...

The two of you are the strangest creatures I've ever had the ultimate pleasure of being associated with. Hmmm. Weirdo's!

Oh, and I love your "W". That is really cool.!!