CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Getting ready to go!

Today my mom and I went shopping for the last few things I need before I leave. And then for dinner we went to a really fun Asian restaurant called Stir Crazy! It is a cool concept because you get a bowl and then you go up to a counter where you pick the vegetables and sauce that you want and then they cook it right in front of you! So today was a really great day...and its the last Saturday before I leave! :( The time is just flying by! L3
Today's picture was taken when I was in San Francisco this summer.....It is a pic of one of my favorite places....China Town.....yumm!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

dlyn said...

Heya Whitney - hoping all the best for you at school!

Joyce's Journey said...

I can't believe we are now in the final countdown. :(

Oh Whitney - I am so happy for you, but we are going to miss you sooo much! It just won't be the same without you doing all the regular stuff with us. This is really going to be hard to see you off. I know it will be a wonderful experience for you and that is what I keep thinking about. The alternative thoughts hurt too much . . .

Linda Reeder said...

I remember getting ready to go away for college, and then getting my daughter. The amount of stuff had multiplies exponentually! And still it was supposed to fit in the same sized dorm room!
Best wishes to y ou, and your mom.

FASHION CHALET said...

Have fun shopping. :)

Thanks for the comment, so glad you liked my latest Collage.

rachel said...

whitney i have a solution. here's what you need to do:
build a robot. one that looks just like you. make it move, talk, walk, eat, sleep, and sing. make sure it looks human like, send it off to college, hide in your closet, and then once your mom, arielle and your robot leave come over to my house and we can partay. i think its great. that way you never have to leave! brilliant!!! (:

chrome3d said...

I usually have the buffet in chinese restaurant. Ice cream and fried bananas for dessert. Yumm yumm.