CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's been a while!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while..the past week has been pretty busy! My trip to Orlando was great..the drive was fine, I just listened to music and the 3 hours went by really fast! In Orlando I went to Islands of Adventure and Universal in the same day...I was wiped out! The rest of the time we just hung out at the resort...we went to the pool, played in the arcade, and even rented one of those dorky 4 person bikes!This is a picture of me and my friends Jamie and Cathy who I went to Orlando with.

And this is the bike that we rented..pretty dorky right...but it was fun!!

This week I also had an alone day with my Godmother Joyce so that we could spend some time together before I leave for college. It was a great day...we went shopping in downtown stuart and drove around for a bit and then we went to have dinner at the Crab House which is right on the water! It was a great day! Thanks Joyce!!! I <3 ya!
After dinner we took a walk on the dock and I snapped this sunset shot.

L3

8 comments:

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Hi Whitney, thank you for your visit. Good to see you safely back. It's good that you had a lot of fun with your friends before college starts. I wish you well for that.) Whitney if I can give you advice keep away from all that artificial sweetener stuff and sodas. To say it bluntly it is rubbish. It has no nutritional merit. What is wrong with water? Perhaps mineral water from a good source with lots of necessary minerals.

Jeanne said...

Glad to see you back and hear your trip was fun. The sunset pic is beautiful. Hope you share more with us.

Joyce's Journey said...

Whit - I'm so glad you are enjoying yourself before starting college. I had a lot of fun with you and I can't wait to come visit you at UCF!!!

rachel said...

yes, it has been a while, and we missed ya! It sounds like you had fun in orlando1 that bike looks like alot of fun, not dorky!!!!!!!!! (:

Linda Reeder said...

Congratulations on a successful trip. As a grandmother, I was glad to hear that you set aside a day for yours and that you had a good time!

Ash said...

Welcome back Whitney. You were missed!

The pictures are lovely. Nice to hear that you had a great time.

Keep rocking!

Anonymous said...

lets see if you can guess who this is. i glad you had a great time on your trip. it looks like a lot of fun. it really is too bad that the Harry Potter theme park won't be up and running for almost another year. It will come soon. Time passes. even when it seems imposible. when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. TTFN

Maria said...

Hallo Whitney, thank you for your visit!
Your beautiful pictures show that you enjoyed your trip and the day with your grandma!
We have the same bikes here in the Prater, an amusement park in Vienna.
Years ago some of my friends made a racing duell with these bikes and one of them run over a dog. That was not so very funny because the bike overturned. Really silly but I dont forget it...
Have a nice time!