CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Going home!!

I am finally going home this weekend!!! yah!! I haven't been home in a month and it feels like forever!! I miss my family, my friends, and most of all my dogs!! :) When I go home there is no time for relaxing, every moment of every day is jam packed with things to do because I always want to make sure that I fit everyone in for a visit! This weekend I am going to my a footballl game at my old high school so that should be fun! So now I have to go pack...ttyl...L3

My pups........

2 comments:

Joyce's Journey said...

Yippee!!!! Whitney's coming home! I can't wait to see you! Be careful driving! It will be so wonderful to have you here this weekend. I just wish I had more time to see you, but we will grab what we can. You are a breath of fresh air and a joy to my heart!!

rachel said...

IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO COME!! and the football and soccer game will be a blast! i can't wait to see you! these are adorable pix of your pooches! drive safe and see you soon!!!! <3