CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Leu Gardens

I have been in Orlando for about a month and a half now and each week I try to explore and check out a new place. This week I found a place called Leu Gardens about 20 mins away from campus. At first I wasn't sure what to expect, but I figured it would be a great place for me to take photos. I was so surprised to find that not only was this garden huge but it was absolutely beautiful! The trail around to all of the differrent sections was three miles and there were all kinds of greenery along the way, including the largest rose garden in Florida! So the day turned out to be a great success and I discovered an amazing new place! I think it is always fun to go somewhere new, and also to return to my favorites! L3

3 comments:

rachel said...

wow! that place does look beautiful! and a great place to take photos too (;
i love all the pics! especially the one of you peeking from the pink flowers! so cute! <3 ily

Maria said...

What a beautiful place! Very nice photos!

Linda Reeder said...

This looks like my kind of place1
I think it's great that you are out exploring, finding new places and interests. Good for you.