CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Visit from a friend <3

This weekend my friend Jessica came up to Orlando for a visit!! Yay!! It was soo nice to have her here because I miss her soo much up here( I miss everyone :( ....)!!! She arrived Friday night and stayed through Sunday, and she stayed in my dorm room with me so she could experience "dorm living"! On Saturday we went to Epcot which was sooo much fun!! Epcot is my favorite Disney theme park because I think it is so cool how you can visit all of the different countries, and they have the best fireworks show! We went on Test Track 3 times, visited all of the countries, and ate the best pastry EVER from France!
On Sunday we went to Wonderworks, which is an upside down building that is full of all kinds of really fun interactive things to do! We were having so much fun that before we knew it we had been there for 4 hours!! Oh and I got a tattoo...ok so it was only henna!!!So that was my weekend, jealous? JK...hope everyone had a great weekend too!! L3

2 comments:

rachel said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!! But it looks like the two of you had alot of fun! I love EPCOT and visiting all the countriens, but mostly for all the yummy foreign foods (: haha
The pictures are all so cute! And I love your tat! =]

Joyce's Journey said...

What fun you must have had!!! I'm so happy that Jessica came to visit and that you had such a nice time. By the time you get out of UCF, you'll never want to go to another Disney park again, I bet!!