CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

*Lazy day*



Today was definitely a lazy day for me! But I love lazy days and everyone should have one every once and a while! My blog about my San Francisco Trip will be coming soon but today I am gonna post some of my older photos! Both of these photos were taken on my great uncle's farm in Maryland last summer. I call the first one Cingular "raising the bar"-lol! And the second one is of an adorable little calf! Enjoy!L3

6 comments:

CaBaCuRl said...

Stopped by to look at your SkyWatch Friday photo, & found lots to look at. I also love pictures from planes...such a different perspective on everything. And, those tall circular things on the farm...are they grain silos?

Kerri Farley said...

So funny....love the "raising the bar"!

rachel said...

cute photos girlayy <3
imy already ):

Ash said...

Thats lovely. I think we all must have some "lazy days" once in a while :-)

Beautiful photos.

Voz do meu Coração said...

hello, your blos has wonderful pictures, loved. Congratulations.

CaBaCuRl said...

Thanks also for visiting ME! OK , to join ABC Wed, go to
http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com/search/label/ABC%20Wednesday
and you find out all about what to do. There are 2 options this time round....I have chosen to stay with the original way, but they are many more who have elected to go with the dedicated site.
Hope you jump in!