CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Mall Day

Today was an amazing day! Why you ask???....shopping of course! I spent the entire day at the gardens mall (which is by far the nicest mall ever!) with my best friend, And while I was there I had to visit the MAC store because makeup is an obsession of mine and the coolest thing happened while I was in the store....one of the men working there came up to me and said that I had pretty eyes and he asked if he could give me a makeover and of course I said yes! He did an amazing job!! Plus I really loved getting pampered like that...its not everyday you get a nice complement and your makeup done for free! Also Victoria Secret was having a big sale which made this great day even better!! So if you live in South Florida and are bored one day I would definetly recommend going to the gardens mall because even if you don't buy anything it has the best window shopping(Gucci Chanel Tiffany!) Plus it is always fun to go into Saks and look at dresses that you can never afford!! So today I lived(looked at a $1000 dress) I loved (a Gucci handbag I spotted in the window) and I laughed( at picturing myself in a $1000 dress)!!! What will you do tomorrow???....... L3

3 comments:

rachel said...

This is the cutest post ever! And how amazing to be in the MAC makeup store book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are not enough exclamation marks in the world..

Joyce's Journey said...

What a great post!!!! Isn't it fun? How cool to be in the Mac book!!! You do have amazing eyes!!!! I have to see that book when it comes out. How did your make-up look when he was done? This was a fun post to read!!

Jessica said...

HAHAH!!! I WAS SOOO there. And i said it then and i will say it now, that gay guy was totaly HOTT!!! lmao