CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Shark Week!


This week is shark week on Discovery Channel and if you have never watched it then you are missing out! It's awesome! They have all kinds of interesting shows, documentaries, and movies on all week! And don't get me wrong I am really afraid of sharks(I'm at the beach all the time) but at the same time I find them fascinating! So anyways be sure to watch it sometime this week! If your brave enough.....lol....L3

4 comments:

Maria said...

Please come over to my blog, there is something for you! ;)

rachel said...

i have to remember to tape that, thanks!! (:

rachel said...

of course you can come early!!!

Jeanne said...

Loved the Mythbusters show on that. Shark Week is so cool. Ever since I saw Jaws I was hooked on them.