CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wish book


I have been wanting to make a wish book for a while now...and in it I want to put all of the places that I want to travel to. So today I went out and bought a journal with a picture of the world on it. On each page I put the name of the place and pictures of the the things that I want to see there. Number one on my list is Australia because I am dying to go to the Great Barrier Reef! Number two on the list is Paris, number three is Dubai because the new islands that they are building there are so cool, and number four is a wildlife preserve in Africa! There are a lot more places on the list because I want to travel the world! Hopefully I will be able to go to most of my dream places throughout my life!L3

8 comments:

rachel said...

that is such an amazing idea! great to have! and i love the journal (:

Joyce's Journey said...

And knowing you and your determination - you will probably get to all of those places!!! Just send me postcards!!!

Ash said...

I agree with Joyce. You will get to all those places. You rock!!

Ash said...

Mmmm....do you have India on that list ?

;-)

Hope Go Blue said...

It's a great idea - I would like to add Italy, Ireland, Scotland, Bar Harbor (Maine), Nantucket, North Carolina Mountains and Greece. Please don't forget to take your Mom along for the adventure! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoooooxxxxxoxoxoxooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pat - Arkansas said...

Continue to dream, Whitney! Your idea of a travel wish book is a lovely idea. I hope you get to travel to all the places you dream about!

Jeanne said...

Great idea on the wish book and what a perfect journal to put it in. Would love to see some of your scrapbook pages. Haven't come across any on your blog yet. It's such fun and I'm so bad about buying more stuff than I can ever use.

Jeanne said...

Great idea on the wish book and what a perfect journal to put it in. Would love to see some of your scrapbook pages. Haven't come across any on your blog yet. It's such fun and I'm so bad about buying more stuff than I can ever use.